Hey! Remember before when I was an obnoxious brat? Well it’s about to get WAY worse because I just received an award!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to people with fewer than 200 followers, by their peers. Yeah, I have peers. And I owe a big, fat thank you to one of my favourite bloggers, Coffee Powered Mom. Check her out. We are officially BMBF (Blogging Mom Best Friends). You’re awesome! Thank you!
There are some strings attached. Luckily, they are strings that I happen to love, and support, and will knit into a hear-shaped blanket that I will wear for the rest of my evenings to remind me that someone loves me. Anyway.
The strings are:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
- Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment.
So, with that said, I have chosen to award the following blogs with the Liebster. In no particular order, they are…
- Lisa’s Rant – She’s like the voice in your head, if the voice in your head had a knack for stand-up.
- Parenting Is Funny – Indeed it is!
- Fly Like a Girl – A swim mom with a great sense of humour and the sweetest outlook, like ever.
- Don’t Forget to Feed the Baby – If the name of her blog doesn’t get you, her shushing nun will.
- Insert Witticism Here – Every time I get an email update from this blog, it’s a laugh-fest-click-a-thon.
Thanks again for the shout-out CPM! And you know I would have awarded it right back if you didn’t have one already.